If you like orchata, you will love this refreshing and delicious cold drink, made of milk and mazapán. Mazapán is a traditional Mexican candy made of grounded peanuts and sugar, very easy to find in the Latin foods section of the supermarkets. Here is the recipe, preparation time is 10 minutes, and makes 5-6 servings.
- 6-1 oz. mazapans.
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract.
- 1-12 oz. can evaporated milk.
- 1-14 oz. can of condensed milk.
- 3 cups water.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until mazapans dissolve.
- Rim a glass with Mazapán and ground cinnamon
- Serve over ice