Last week was my feline kid Kelsey’s birthday, and I wanted to celebrate it with a all-natural healthy treat, so I came up with these tuna fish biscuits, very easy to make, and and he loved them…. Actually, he went crazy after the first bite… Here is the recipe:
- 1 10 oz can tuna fish
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup instant oats
- Preheat your oven to 180°F.
- Mix the tuna fish with the oats in a bowl.
- Add oil and egg and keep mixing.
- In a larger bowl place the flour, and add the rest of ingredients.
- Mix until it forms a ball of dough.
- Add water little by little until the dough is ready to shape.
- Cut in pieces and shape with cookie cutters.
- Place in a cookie sheet with a parchment paper liner.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until they have a golden color and crispy on the edges.
- Let them cool and give them to your furry kids to enjoy!
I’ve made dog biscuits but never thought to do it for the cat. Thanks for the great idea!
You are welcome! You can also substitute tuna fish with salmon or any other fish…
LikeLiked by 1 person