These crispy treats are delicious and very nutritional, and they can be an alternative to potato chips, and you kids will love them! They are also very easy to make, you can bake them in the oven or using a dehydrator. Here is a very simple recipe.
- 1 bunch of kale
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. fat free nacho cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wash the bunch of kale and cut its leaves in medium pieces (2-3 in).
- Place the kale in baking sheets, some nacho cheese on each on, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes, or until they become crispy.
- You can also substitute the cheese for olive oil (optional).
60 calories, 4 g fat, .5 g saturated fat, 2.5 g monounsaturated fat, .5 g polyunsaturated fat, 2 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium.