If you are craving caffeine in a hot Summer day, bring out the barista in you by preparing this refreshing, creamy, delicious, and easy to make coffee drink. Made with ingredients that probably you already have in your pantry. This delicious Summer beverage is nor very strong, but still gives you the caffeine kick that you get in a regular cup of coffee.
- 1/2 cup instant coffee.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1-12 oz. can evaporated milk.
- 1-14 oz. condensed milk.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 90g. Mexican chocolate tablet (or 1 60g. tablet)
- 1 liter of dairy of plant-based milk.
- 1 liters water.
- Ice cubes.
- Place 1 liter of water in a large pan and heat until it reaches boiling point.
- Add coffee, sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate.
- Heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until all ingredients dissolve and blend.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Place the other liter of water in another container, add the evaporated milk, and condensed milk, mix with a spoon or whisker until all ingredients blend.
- Mix it with the first blend of coffee.
- Add the the liter of milk, and vanilla to the milk mixture and mix all ingredients until they blend.
- Fill a pitcher with ice and add the coffee.
- Serve in cups, garnish with a stick of cinnamon or whipped cream.
Note: For heathier version of this drink, use plant-based milk instead of whole milk; use sugar-free condensed milk; use fat-free evaporated milk, use sugar-free chocolate, and you can substitute sugar with artificial sweeteners, honey, or agave syrup, or just skip any of these ingredients.